How We Helped Will Smolinsky Buy and Sell a Home

 

"I have used Betsy three times now, my wife and I have used her twice together, and I bought a condo right before the recession. Betsy is great, she does a good job of educating you on the process, what she thinks your home is worth. She was really helpful, especially for a first time home-buyer. The first condo I bought with her, my loan fell through on the day of closing, so there was a really nervous three hours or so, and she was a comforting voice of reason steering me in the right direction for sure. She did a great job of staging both the condo and house my wife bought together, and she told us what we needed to do to make everything look good. She does a good job from the time that you contact her about being interested in buying, to keeping you on the front of what is going on. She checks in regularly to keep you from worrying. It shows she is just as concerned about getting you into a home as you are. She does that really well."

No comments:

Post a Comment