How We Helped Don Clarke Buy and Sell a Home


How We Helped Don Clarke Buy and Sell a Home: 

 "I got a wonderful house, which is a direct result of all the hard work she put in. We found a house we absolutely love. I was not convinced we even needed a house, but my wife insisted on an upgrade, as we're getting ready to have kids. That's when we found Betsy. Let me tell you, she was absolutely wonderful. She was extremely patient, and really helped us buy and sell a house at the same time. We were selling the one we were in as well as buying another. She knew all of the right questions to ask, the right places to look, and was able to narrow it down to what we were looking for while applying our wants to houses in the area. You never felt like a number. She was always in it for the long haul, and that was to make sure we found what we were looking for, so I truly appreciate that from her." Betsy Voegtlin Testimonials

No comments:

Post a Comment